Be more sustainable with less broken pallets and reduction of damaged goods
6 causes of damage through forklift impact
- Forks not leveled
- High (time) pressure on the forklift driver
- Speed of forklift to high when entering the forks into the pallet
- Pallet loads with “overhang” on a pallet
- Use of too weak constructed (one way) pallets
- Moving pallets with the forklift, when pallets are standing on the floor
An investment in a Kooi-Palletloadprotectors has a very good ROI, a pay-back of a few weeks
Damaged pallets are a safety risk!
The Forklift Impact Protector (FIP) is mounted in the centre of a forklift carriage. An Impact Block keeps the vertical part of the fork away from the Leader Board and from the Goods that are on the pallet. To prevent damage to the Leader Board.
The Impact Protector can prevent that BigBAGS or Pallet Boxes are damaged by the top of the vertical part of the forks during lifting the pallet with the BigBAG or Pallet Box
Digital Fork Level Indicator
Kooi FlatFORK maakt zichtbaar dat vorken horizontaal zijn
The FlatFork shows to the forklift driver that the forks are in a horizontal position. A green LED-light then is lighting up.