- Speed of the lift truck too high
- Pallet load overhangs the edge of the pallet (overhang)
- Forklift mast tilted too far forward or backward.
- High working pressure for the forklift driver
- Use of (too) lightly constructed, one-way pallets
- Moving pallets on the ground with the lift truck
- The pallet Bumper keeps the vertical parts of the forks clear of the pallet and the pallet load.
- The Impact Block hits the center, the strongest part of the pallet.
- The side boards remain intact and the load on the pallet is not damaged.
- The Impact Block (red) hits the pallet so that the upright parts of the forks do not touch the pallet.
For information and prices please use this link firstname.lastname@example.org